Last updated & effective date: May 25, 2016
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
How do you use your information?
How do we protect visitor information?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
According to CalOPPA
we agree to the following:
- Users are able to change their personal information: By logging in to their account
How does your site handle do not track signals?
Does your site allow third-party behavioural tracking?
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act).
Fair Information Practices.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
CAN SPAM Act.
We collect your email address in order to:
- Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
- Process orders and to send information and updates pertaining to orders
- We may also send you additional information related to your product and/or service
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
- NOT use false or misleading subjects or email addresses
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some reasonable way
- Include the physical address of our business or site headquarters
- Monitor third‐party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used
- Honor opt‐out/unsubscribe requests quickly
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of each email
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails...
20 Mural St. Unit 5
Richmond Hill, Ontario L4B 1K3 Canada