COVID-19 & Infectious Disease Control Solutions
Leverage Telehealth & Remote Patient Monitoring Solutions to stop the spread of COVID-19
With the widespread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and its new variants, Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and social distancing have become a necessity to help level the curve and mitigate virus exposure.
Now, more than ever, government agencies, healthcare practitioners, first responders, small business owners, and community members alike are turning to virtual care as a recommended solution for gaining control on the pandemic & reducing further risk.
Level the curve with social distancing & lower the risk of contagious disease exposure
Diseases known to spread from person to person, whether airborne or through contact, can become a major threat to public health, often resulting in a widespread of disease outbreak, and in extreme cases cause a global pandemic.
Some infectious diseases require extensive incubation periods before and after a diagnosis is obtained. In these cases, patients experiencing symptoms and awaiting a diagnosis can begin to overcrowd healthcare facilities, exhaust resources & put other patients at risk. With Laipac’s electronic devices & mobile monitoring solutions, government agencies, healthcare facilities, labs, emergency response centres & healthcare practitioners on the front lines can stay one-step ahead of the disease by easily monitoring the current location, vital signs, and historical breadcrumb data of confirmed or pending cases in self-isolation or home quarantine through an entirely virtual system.
Provide real-time virtual care with Laipac's Telehealth & Remote Patient Monitoring devices
In an effort to do our part & help level the curve, Laipac is committed to producing quality customizable products and solutions for Telehealth, Telemedicine & Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) applications that work toward containing COVID-19 while keeping healthcare practitioners protected & care facilities maintaining valuable resources.
Our LocationNow™️ software, new mobile platform, and fully customizable IoT products with RPM capabilities offer a completely virtual experience to rapidly respond to patient health inquiries & needs, while minimizing the risk of further exposure, optimizing resources, and helping to stop the spread infectious disease.
What are the benefits?
- Decrease the overcrowding of healthcare facilities & free-up valuable resources
- Lower the risk of further exposure in the community & around the world with reliable geofencing features
- Level the curve by combining Laipac’s virtual & electronic monitoring solutions with self-isolation & social distancing
- Improve emergency response with real-time reports, GPS features, and Telehealth / RPM capable products & software
- Help reduce the fear & anxiety leading to social stigma, panic buying, or discrimination caused by associating an infectious disease with a population
- Reopen businesses & rebuild the economy
The All-in-One Complete IoT Platform for Remote & Covert Monitoring
LocationNow, our reliable software and monitoring platform, delivers next-generation IoT solutions and customizable features to provide practical & high-quality 24/7/365 monitoring services. With powerful integrations, 24/7 tracking features, geofencing, and a quality user experience, LocationNow provides the best platform for your immigration monitoring applications so you can easily track and protect persons released under strict conditions during the immigration processing period.
Electronic & Remote Patient Monitoring Ready Products
Find the right product for your COVID-19 & Infectious Disease Control applications with Laipac! Our products come with unique features that seamlessly integrate with healthcare equipment and easily configure customizable alerts.
- Fully customizable OTA configuration with secured password
- Dedicated call button for two-way communication
- Receive geofence entrance & exit alerts
- Collect breadcrumb & waypoint data
- Stainless steel security lock with safety switch & tamper, cut or removal alerts
- Ruggedized ABS + PC Case material composition with waterproof, food-grade & corrosion resistance
- Long lasting 1500 may battery power & RF Beacon
LooK SPOT Products
- Inexpensive fluorescent LFIA based point-of-care diagnostic kit to test SARS-CoV-2 and variants in under 5 to 8 minutes
- Easy to use, requires no previous experience
- Innovative mechanism that easily clamps around any iOS or Android OS device
- Server-based AI algorithm and machine learning to detect the LFIA utilizing the smartphone’s cameras
- Uses bluetooth BLE and NFC to identify the LFIA strip
- Has a weight of 80gm with 2 x AAA
Ensure compliance with quarantine & curfew conditions with no stigma attached
Unlike other ankle bracelets that have strong stigma attached, the S911 Enforcer electronic bracelet works to promote reintegration to society with its wrist band design & monitoring features.
Worn like a watch, Laipac's S911 Enforcer electronic locator device, paired with our LocationNow monitoring platform, decreases the risk of spreading disease by ensuring compliance with home quarantine & curfew conditions via two-way communication features that alert the monitoring centre & warn the user when they are in breach of a condition, leave or enter a restricted zone.
Breadcrumb reports, real-time tracking, & collected waypoint data aid healthcare professionals or government agencies track past user activity and current real-time activity to ensure compliance with conditions and access where the user has been or interacted with others.
Infectious Disease Solutions
Ready to help prevent & control the spread of airborne or person-to-person diseases with Laipac today?